UK: Profiling solution for convenience shopper market launched
A new profiling solution has been launched to offer enhanced understanding of customers' shopping behaviour in the convenience store sector. 'C-View' combines Harris International Marketing's (HIM) Convenience Tracking Programme with MOSAIC, global information solutions company Experian's geodemographic segmentation tool. It provides detailed information on the type of people that visit stores and their individual buying behaviour, as well as insight into the reasons for store visits and how far customers are prepared to travel to shop.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods