UK: Profiling solution for convenience shopper market launched
A new profiling solution has been launched to offer enhanced understanding of customers' shopping behaviour in the convenience store sector. 'C-View' combines Harris International Marketing's (HIM) Convenience Tracking Programme with MOSAIC, global information solutions company Experian's geodemographic segmentation tool. It provides detailed information on the type of people that visit stores and their individual buying behaviour, as well as insight into the reasons for store visits and how far customers are prepared to travel to shop.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund