UK: Profiling solution for convenience shopper market launched
A new profiling solution has been launched to offer enhanced understanding of customers' shopping behaviour in the convenience store sector. 'C-View' combines Harris International Marketing's (HIM) Convenience Tracking Programme with MOSAIC, global information solutions company Experian's geodemographic segmentation tool. It provides detailed information on the type of people that visit stores and their individual buying behaviour, as well as insight into the reasons for store visits and how far customers are prepared to travel to shop.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"