UK: Profiling solution for convenience shopper market launched
A new profiling solution has been launched to offer enhanced understanding of customers' shopping behaviour in the convenience store sector. 'C-View' combines Harris International Marketing's (HIM) Convenience Tracking Programme with MOSAIC, global information solutions company Experian's geodemographic segmentation tool. It provides detailed information on the type of people that visit stores and their individual buying behaviour, as well as insight into the reasons for store visits and how far customers are prepared to travel to shop.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations