US: Profits from Post cereal unit down 30%, says Ralcorp
Profits from US cereal maker Post fell 30% in last three months of 2011, Ralcorp Holdings, the private-label group that has spun off the business, has revealed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 10 Things to Learn - JBS's acquisition of Moy Park
- M&A Watch - ConAgra should divest Commercial Foods
- How the CGF plans to halve global food waste
- What lies behind Ferrero's move for Thorntons?
- Focus: Will synergies lift Ahold Delhaize in US?
- General Mills to axe 675-725 jobs
- CMA "accepts" Muller's revised Dairy Crest offer
- 7-Eleven launches premium private label lines
- Unilever, Nestle commit to half food waste by 2025
- China seizes meat from 1970s in latest scandal