RUSSIA: Profits up at retailer Dixy
Russia's third-largest retailer Dixy has reported a jump in annual profits amid higher sales.
Dixy booked net profit of RUR3.06bn (US$85.7m) for 2013, up sharply from RUR1.05bn in 2012. Operating profit stood at RUR7.56bn, compared to RUR4.48bn a year earlier. Dixy said its operating margin improved 110 basis points to 4.2%.
The retailer, which by the end of this February ran 1,801 stores in Russia, saw revenue grow 22.8% to RUR180.5bn.
In 2013, Dixy opened a net 300 stores and increased its selling space by 21%.
Canadean's "OJSC Dixy Group : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overvi...
- How Danone aims to meet its 2020 objectives
- Greencore's food-to-go focus paying dividends
- Interview: Ritter sees growth potential in US, EU
- Will Belvita win at breakfast in China? - analysis
- Interview: How American Halal rides ethical wave
- Pinnacle to buy Boulder Brands in $975m deal
- Genius Foods buys UK gluten-free firm Chapel Foods
- Nestle combats Thai seafood supply forced labour
- US FDA approves genetically engineered salmon
- Nestle to sell Jamaican dairy unit