RUSSIA: Profits up at retailer Dixy
Russia's third-largest retailer Dixy has reported a jump in annual profits amid higher sales.
Dixy booked net profit of RUR3.06bn (US$85.7m) for 2013, up sharply from RUR1.05bn in 2012. Operating profit stood at RUR7.56bn, compared to RUR4.48bn a year earlier. Dixy said its operating margin improved 110 basis points to 4.2%.
The retailer, which by the end of this February ran 1,801 stores in Russia, saw revenue grow 22.8% to RUR180.5bn.
In 2013, Dixy opened a net 300 stores and increased its selling space by 21%.
Canadean's "OJSC Dixy Group : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overvi...
This is a detailed report covering Spar’s store formats, private labels, history, key employees, and key financial and operational metrics in Russia. Introduction and Landscape Why was the report w...
- Why Arla upbeat about LatAm prospects
- M&A Watch - Could Cloetta be takeover target?
- Sweets & Snacks Expo: just-food's pick
- Comment: Can Applegate retain trust under Hormel?
- Focus: Why Dairy Crest needs to offload dairies
- Yildiz eyeing further deals - reports
- Weetabix gets new private-equity investor
- PAI, Pamplona "eyeing Bakkavor stake"
- Food industry news of week: GMOs, Arla, Mondelez
- FrieslandCampina ends Bongrain German tie-up
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- The Future of the Ice Cream Market in the United Kingdom to 2019
- Successful New Product Development Strategies in the Food, Drinks and Personal Care Market
- Marks & Spencer (Asia Pacific) Ltd in Retailing (Hong Kong, China)
- Pizza Delivery & Takeaway in the UK - Industry Market Research Report