RUSSIA: Profits up at retailer Dixy
Russia's third-largest retailer Dixy has reported a jump in annual profits amid higher sales.
Dixy booked net profit of RUR3.06bn (US$85.7m) for 2013, up sharply from RUR1.05bn in 2012. Operating profit stood at RUR7.56bn, compared to RUR4.48bn a year earlier. Dixy said its operating margin improved 110 basis points to 4.2%.
The retailer, which by the end of this February ran 1,801 stores in Russia, saw revenue grow 22.8% to RUR180.5bn.
In 2013, Dixy opened a net 300 stores and increased its selling space by 21%.
Canadean's "OJSC Dixy Group : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overvi...
- How brands are eyeing their own retail presence
- Why Lactalis could move for Dairy Crest
- Who could swoop for Diamond Foods?
- The consistent inconsistency of European promos
- Indonesia – How ice cream makers can drive volumes
- Nestle, R&R Ice Cream in joint venture talks
- How the food industry is reacting to TPP
- China implements new safety regulations
- Unilever acquires Italian gelato group Grom
- Mondelez 'preparing to sell European cheese unit'
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Global Savory Snacks Market: Merger and Acquisitions August 2015
- Danone SA : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- E-Grocery Market in India - Market Research 2015-2019
- Food and Beverage Coding and Marking Equipment: Market Outlook 2015-2019