RUSSIA: Profits up at retailer Dixy
Russia's third-largest retailer Dixy has reported a jump in annual profits amid higher sales.
Dixy booked net profit of RUR3.06bn (US$85.7m) for 2013, up sharply from RUR1.05bn in 2012. Operating profit stood at RUR7.56bn, compared to RUR4.48bn a year earlier. Dixy said its operating margin improved 110 basis points to 4.2%.
The retailer, which by the end of this February ran 1,801 stores in Russia, saw revenue grow 22.8% to RUR180.5bn.
In 2013, Dixy opened a net 300 stores and increased its selling space by 21%.
Canadean's "OJSC Dixy Group : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overvi...
- What US companies might Nomad Foods buy?
- Competition intensifies among UK burger chains
- Challenges for General Mills with The Good Table
- Why investors are concerned about water risk
- Greek crisis: The impact on shopper behaviour
- Mondelez CEO Rosenfeld defends moves on costs
- Just Mayo under fire from US FDA after complaint
- B&G Foods "front-runner for Green Giant"
- FrieslandCampina H1 earnings up despite flat sales
- Hearthside to buy nutrition bar maker VSI
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Food Flavourings & Colourings (UK) - Industry Report
- Nestle USA, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Bakery Market in Japan: Forecast, and Market Analysis 2015-2019
- Probiotic Ingredients Market by Function, Application, End Use, Ingredient, and by Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2020