RUSSIA: Profits up at retailer Dixy
Russia's third-largest retailer Dixy has reported a jump in annual profits amid higher sales.
Dixy booked net profit of RUR3.06bn (US$85.7m) for 2013, up sharply from RUR1.05bn in 2012. Operating profit stood at RUR7.56bn, compared to RUR4.48bn a year earlier. Dixy said its operating margin improved 110 basis points to 4.2%.
The retailer, which by the end of this February ran 1,801 stores in Russia, saw revenue grow 22.8% to RUR180.5bn.
In 2013, Dixy opened a net 300 stores and increased its selling space by 21%.
Canadean's "OJSC Dixy Group : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overvi...
This is a detailed report covering Spar’s store formats, private labels, history, key employees, and key financial and operational metrics in Russia. Introduction and Landscape Why was the report w...
- Comment: Nestle reacts to world of 3G and Buffett
- Why it is too early to call Unilever food revival
- France takes big step to uniform FOP labels
- What the analysts say: The verdict on Danone's Q1
- How will Flowers Foods grow in speciality bread?
- Unilever food, refreshment sales rise
- Fonterra says rain needed to maintain milk supply
- Organic food sales in US up 11% in 2014
- UPDATE: Danone CEO upbeat on 2015 growth
- Nestle in "exclusive" Davigel talks with Brakes