SINGAPORE: Profits up from F&N's dairy arm
Fraser and Neave's dairy sector success is being led by growth in Thailand and Malaysia
Singapore conglomerate Fraser and Neave has reported a 9% rise in quarterly profits from its dairy business.
Earnings from F&N's dairy arm grew to S$16m (US$12.6m) for the three months to the end of December.
Profits from F&N's Thai dairy business were up 13% on the back of a 15% increase in sales. In Malaysia, earnings from its dairy division were up 33%. Sales rose 6% but F&N also benefited from cost savings and "better bad debt recovery".
The Singapore-based company, which also has beverage and publishing divisions experienced, saw net profit rise 3.2% to S$36m. Net sales increased 5% to S$597m.
Dairy in Singapore industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descripti...
Fraser and Neave, the Singapore-based drinks-to-dairy group, has booked a "strong" increase in full-year operating profit despite a lower contribution from its dairy unit....
Dairy in Malaysia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptio...
- Premier Foods to push on with range revamp
- Why FMCG background key for next Thorntons CEO
- Focus: Why Dairy Crest needs to offload dairies
- UK Responsibility Deal must solve credibility gap
- Sweets & Snacks Expo: just-food's pick
- Unilever CFO Jean-Marc Huet stands down
- Mars launches "healthy" snacks Goodnessknows
- JBS "seeking M&A" in Americas, Australia
- General Mills launches Greek yoghurt in Australia
- Dairy Crest earnings fall
- Mars Inc in Packaged Food (World)
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Pizza Delivery & Takeaway in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Chocolate Flavors Market by Application & Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Chocolate and Confectionery Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details