USA: Progress on PepsiCo acquisition of Quaker Oats
PepsiCo 's US$13.54bn buyout of Quaker Oats remains on track after both companies said they 'have made significant progress' toward getting US federal antitrust approval. A memo to employees of both companies on Friday said the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) had agreed to some limitations on the scope of its inquiry into the deal and expected PepsiCo's acquisition of Quaker to be completed in the second quarter. The FTC is expected to ask Pepsi to relinquish its
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin