USA: Progress on PepsiCo acquisition of Quaker Oats
PepsiCo 's US$13.54bn buyout of Quaker Oats remains on track after both companies said they 'have made significant progress' toward getting US federal antitrust approval. A memo to employees of both companies on Friday said the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) had agreed to some limitations on the scope of its inquiry into the deal and expected PepsiCo's acquisition of Quaker to be completed in the second quarter. The FTC is expected to ask Pepsi to relinquish its
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti