NEW ZEALAND: Progressive could ditch Woolworths or Foodtown brand
Progressive Enterprises managing director Ted van Arkel said yesterday [Wednesday] that it is looking at phasing out either the Woolworths or Foodtown brand. Van Arkel also said the group has decided to rebrand its eight Big Fresh stores as Countdown or Woolworths supermarkets. Progressive's Australian parent Foodland Associated bought the Woolworths group last month and has been working since on its restructuring.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea