UK: Kellogg: promoting the breakfast club (COMMENT)
Kellogg is endorsing the UK's National Breakfast Week. With Britons increasingly neglecting breakfast as time pressures take their toll on daily life, there is both a commercial and social need for Kellogg to promote the meal's importance. The firm's involvement in the breakfast awareness campaign seems opportune, as it stands to gain from consumers' increased awareness of the nutritional benefits of the occasion.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action