AUSTRALIA: Proposal for moratorium on GM food trials
Ian Gilfillan, Australian Democrats agriculture spokesman, is to support the proposal for a moratorium on genetically modified crop trials. Gilfillan used findings from recent visits to the UK and Canada as evidence to support the proposal. He found that marketing GM foods was difficult and some retail chains completely refused to stock GM products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti