USA: Sepp's Gourmet Foods: proposed takeover bid by Janes Family Foods Ltd
Sepp's Gourmet Foods Ltd. (TSE-SGO) ("Sepp's"), has received notice that Janes Family Foods Ltd ("Janes") intends to make a takeover bid for all of the issued and outstanding common shares of Sepp's. The proposed takeover bid price will be $0.84 per common share. The bid will be subject to acquisition by Janes of at least 33.5% of the issued and outstanding common shares of Sepp's, including those common shares of Sepp's which are presently held by Janes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill