USA: Sepp's Gourmet Foods: proposed takeover bid by Janes Family Foods Ltd
Sepp's Gourmet Foods Ltd. (TSE-SGO) ("Sepp's"), has received notice that Janes Family Foods Ltd ("Janes") intends to make a takeover bid for all of the issued and outstanding common shares of Sepp's. The proposed takeover bid price will be $0.84 per common share. The bid will be subject to acquisition by Janes of at least 33.5% of the issued and outstanding common shares of Sepp's, including those common shares of Sepp's which are presently held by Janes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast