USA: Sepp's Gourmet Foods: proposed takeover bid by Janes Family Foods Ltd
Sepp's Gourmet Foods Ltd. (TSE-SGO) ("Sepp's"), has received notice that Janes Family Foods Ltd ("Janes") intends to make a takeover bid for all of the issued and outstanding common shares of Sepp's. The proposed takeover bid price will be $0.84 per common share. The bid will be subject to acquisition by Janes of at least 33.5% of the issued and outstanding common shares of Sepp's, including those common shares of Sepp's which are presently held by Janes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti