USA: Sepp's Gourmet Foods: proposed takeover bid by Janes Family Foods Ltd
Sepp's Gourmet Foods Ltd. (TSE-SGO) ("Sepp's"), has received notice that Janes Family Foods Ltd ("Janes") intends to make a takeover bid for all of the issued and outstanding common shares of Sepp's. The proposed takeover bid price will be $0.84 per common share. The bid will be subject to acquisition by Janes of at least 33.5% of the issued and outstanding common shares of Sepp's, including those common shares of Sepp's which are presently held by Janes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review