USA: Provena Foods Inc. ('PZA' - Amex) reports third quarter results
Provena Foods Inc.'s (Amex: PZA) sales were up 53% in the 3rd quarter and 32% in the 1st nine months of 2000, because of increased sales at the meat division. The Company had a net loss of $285,024 for the 3rd quarter and $905,717 for the 1st nine months compared to net losses of $513,197 and $39,432 a year ago. Most of the losses at the meat division were caused by a rise in meat costs and remediable inefficiencies at the new plant.Provena Foods Inc. will pay a quarterly dividend of $.03 per share payable December 31, 2000 to shareholders of record December 10, 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti