USA: Provena Foods Inc. reports first quarter results
Provena Foods Inc. (Amex: PZA) net sales were up 31% and the Company reported net earnings of $9,866 for the 1st quarter of 2001 compared to a net loss of $232,930 a year ago. The meat division realized a substantial profit in the 1st quarter after the depreciation and interest expense arising from its new meat plant. The pasta division operated at a loss, exacerbated by electric utility power interruptions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods