USA: Provena Foods Inc. reports fourth quarter results
Provena Foods Inc. (Amex: PZA) had a net loss of $878,121 on net sales of $27,309,361 for the year 2000 compared to net earnings of $38,096 on net sales of $20,627,542 for 1999. Net earnings for the 4th quarter of 2000 were $27,596 compared to $77,528 for the 4th quarter of 1999. Both divisions operated at a loss for the year but at a modest profit for the 4th quarter. The sales increase is attributable to the meat division, which reduced its operating loss by almost $2,000,000 and increased its sales by 62% from 1999 to 2000, the first full year of operations of the new meat plant.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image