USA: Provena Foods sees 13% increase in Q2 results
Chino, California-based Provena Foods's sales were up 13% in the Q2 and 19% in the H1 2002, the company reported yesterday [Tuesday]. Provena had net earnings of US$92,767 for the Q2 and US$148,473 for the H1 compared to net losses of US$98,634 and US$88,768 a year ago. Both divisions contributed to the increased sales and improved results.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch