USA: Provision X adds seven from meat and food industries to staff
Seven new positions were announced today at Provision X as part of a company-wide expansion. The online marketplace for the meat and poultry industry expanded its expertise in the areas of sales, customer service, technology and product development. "We are extremely fortunate to have found such qualified and motivated people to fill these crucial positions," said Kevin Nemetz, chief executive officer of Provision X. "With the addition of these people, our entire team now truly reflects a wealth of experience in our two critical areas - the meat and poultry industry as well as technology and e-commerce."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife