USA: Provision X adds seven from meat and food industries to staff
Seven new positions were announced today at Provision X as part of a company-wide expansion. The online marketplace for the meat and poultry industry expanded its expertise in the areas of sales, customer service, technology and product development. "We are extremely fortunate to have found such qualified and motivated people to fill these crucial positions," said Kevin Nemetz, chief executive officer of Provision X. "With the addition of these people, our entire team now truly reflects a wealth of experience in our two critical areas - the meat and poultry industry as well as technology and e-commerce."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast