INDONESIA: PT Fast Food Indonesia projects huge sales for this year
The Indonesian franchise holder of US fastfood company Kentucky Fried Chicken is going from strength to strength. Already holding a market share of 34%, for the first nine months of this year sales reached Rp313bn, and now PT Fast Food Indonesia has projected its full year sales at Rp400bn. The company, which was established in 1978, has announced plans to open seven more outlets soon, bringing the total to 177 throughout the country.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods