INDONESIA: PT Fast Food Indonesia projects huge sales for this year
The Indonesian franchise holder of US fastfood company Kentucky Fried Chicken is going from strength to strength. Already holding a market share of 34%, for the first nine months of this year sales reached Rp313bn, and now PT Fast Food Indonesia has projected its full year sales at Rp400bn. The company, which was established in 1978, has announced plans to open seven more outlets soon, bringing the total to 177 throughout the country.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix