INDONESIA: PT Fast Food Indonesia projects huge sales for this year
The Indonesian franchise holder of US fastfood company Kentucky Fried Chicken is going from strength to strength. Already holding a market share of 34%, for the first nine months of this year sales reached Rp313bn, and now PT Fast Food Indonesia has projected its full year sales at Rp400bn. The company, which was established in 1978, has announced plans to open seven more outlets soon, bringing the total to 177 throughout the country.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units