USA: Public meeting sees FDA reassure US consumers over BSE and vCJD
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) admitted at a public meeting yesterday that practically every product it regulates is susceptible to BSE contamination. The list of products is extensive, as cow products are utilised now only in food but also in drugs, medical devices, infant formulas, dietary supplements, vaccines, food additives and blood products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund