USA: Public meeting to address CCFAC agenda
Potential agenda items for the 34th session of the Codex Committee on Food Additives and Contaminants (CCFAC), which is due to take place meet 11-15 March 2002 in Rotterdam, will be discussed at a public meeting on 4 February 2002. The meeting, which will take place on Monday 4 February 2002 in Conference Room 1409, Federal Office Building 8, Food and Drug Administration, 200 C Street, SW, Washington DC, is being co-sponsored by the
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project