USA: Public meeting to address CCFAC agenda
Potential agenda items for the 34th session of the Codex Committee on Food Additives and Contaminants (CCFAC), which is due to take place meet 11-15 March 2002 in Rotterdam, will be discussed at a public meeting on 4 February 2002. The meeting, which will take place on Monday 4 February 2002 in Conference Room 1409, Federal Office Building 8, Food and Drug Administration, 200 C Street, SW, Washington DC, is being co-sponsored by the
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid