USA: Public meeting to address CCFAC agenda
Potential agenda items for the 34th session of the Codex Committee on Food Additives and Contaminants (CCFAC), which is due to take place meet 11-15 March 2002 in Rotterdam, will be discussed at a public meeting on 4 February 2002. The meeting, which will take place on Monday 4 February 2002 in Conference Room 1409, Federal Office Building 8, Food and Drug Administration, 200 C Street, SW, Washington DC, is being co-sponsored by the
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund