USA: Public Officials and Food Retailers Urge Heightened Food-Safety Awareness for Consumers
As part of a continuing program to raise the public's awareness of food safety, representatives from the Illinois Retail Merchants Association (IRMA), the Illinois Food Retailers Association (IFRA), the Illinois Press Association (IPA), the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH), and the Chicago Department of Public Health (CDPH) today appealed to consumers to take special safe food handling precautions, especially during the summer months.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%