USA: Public Officials and Food Retailers Urge Heightened Food-Safety Awareness for Consumers
As part of a continuing program to raise the public's awareness of food safety, representatives from the Illinois Retail Merchants Association (IRMA), the Illinois Food Retailers Association (IFRA), the Illinois Press Association (IPA), the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH), and the Chicago Department of Public Health (CDPH) today appealed to consumers to take special safe food handling precautions, especially during the summer months.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO