USA: Public Officials and Food Retailers Urge Heightened Food-Safety Awareness for Consumers
As part of a continuing program to raise the public's awareness of food safety, representatives from the Illinois Retail Merchants Association (IRMA), the Illinois Food Retailers Association (IFRA), the Illinois Press Association (IPA), the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH), and the Chicago Department of Public Health (CDPH) today appealed to consumers to take special safe food handling precautions, especially during the summer months.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Update - Post Holdings confirms Weetabix deal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Post Holdings 'secures Weetabix' in US$1.76bn deal