UK: Publication of audit of Meat Hygiene Service
The annual report on the audit of the Meat Hygiene Service (MHS) - assessing compliance by MHS hygiene and inspection teams on a range of operational procedures - is published today. This is the first Audit Report to be published by the Food Standards Agency, of which the MHS is an executive agency. It relates to the year 1st April 1999 to 31st March 2000, when both the Veterinary Public Health Unit and the Meat Hygiene Service were part of the Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food (MAFF). Audit visits were made by Veterinary Meat Hygiene Advisers to licensed premises throughout that year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO