UK: Publication Of The First Uk Annual Report On Zoonoses
The first UK Annual Report on Zoonoses (diseases and infections which are transmissible between animals and man) has been issued today. The report presents 1998 data on the prevalence of zoonoses in the UK. The report was compiled by a joint Departmental working group of representatives from the Veterinary Laboratories Agency (VLA), Agriculture and Health Departments and the Food Standards Agency in England and the devolved regions. This publication will be of interest to professionals working in the field, and those with a general interest in this subject. It is intended that the Report presenting 1999 data will be available by the end of this year and that similar reports will be made available annually thereafter. Copies of the report are available on-line and hard copies can be ordered from MAFF. As this report is the first of its kind the working group welcomes any suggestions for improvements for future editions. Copies of the Report are available from Zoonoses Division, Area 110, 1a Page Street, London, SW1P 4PQ, or alternatively from the MAFF Animal Health website: (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report