PUERTO RICO: Pueblo Xtra Int reports Q1 results
San Juan, Puerto Rico-based Pueblo Xtra International has announced results for the first quarter (16 weeks) ended 23 February 2002. Pueblo Xtra is the parent corporation of Pueblo International, one of the largest supermarket operators in Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands. Through its subsidiaries, it operates 47 supermarkets and 41 video rental stores in the areas.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast