PUERTO RICO: Pueblo Xtra Int reports Q1 results
San Juan, Puerto Rico-based Pueblo Xtra International has announced results for the first quarter (16 weeks) ended 23 February 2002. Pueblo Xtra is the parent corporation of Pueblo International, one of the largest supermarket operators in Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands. Through its subsidiaries, it operates 47 supermarkets and 41 video rental stores in the areas.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth