PUERTO RICO: Pueblo Xtra Int reports Q1 results
San Juan, Puerto Rico-based Pueblo Xtra International has announced results for the first quarter (16 weeks) ended 23 February 2002. Pueblo Xtra is the parent corporation of Pueblo International, one of the largest supermarket operators in Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands. Through its subsidiaries, it operates 47 supermarkets and 41 video rental stores in the areas.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund