USA: Pueblo Xtra International, Inc. Reports Results for First Quarter
Pueblo Xtra International, Inc., the parent corporation of Pueblo International, Inc. and the largest supermarket and video rental operator in Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, today announced financial results for the first quarter (16 weeks) ended May 20, 2000.The Company reported that total sales for the first quarter (16 weeks) ended May 20, 2000 were $197.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch