USA: Pueblo Xtra International, Inc. Reports Results for First Quarter
Pueblo Xtra International, Inc., the parent corporation of Pueblo International, Inc. and the largest supermarket and video rental operator in Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, today announced financial results for the first quarter (16 weeks) ended May 20, 2000.The Company reported that total sales for the first quarter (16 weeks) ended May 20, 2000 were $197.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses