USA: Pueblo Xtra International, Inc. Reports Results for First Quarter
Pueblo Xtra International, Inc., the parent corporation of Pueblo International, Inc. and the largest supermarket and video rental operator in Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, today announced financial results for the first quarter (16 weeks) ended May 20, 2000.The Company reported that total sales for the first quarter (16 weeks) ended May 20, 2000 were $197.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs