SPAIN: Puleva Biotech in nutritional JV with cheese producer
Spain's Puleva Biotech has hooked up in a joint venture with compatriot cheese producer Quesos Forlasa. The three-year JV will investigate and develop cheese products and derivates with nutritional uses. Puleva Biotech was spun off from its dairy product parent a couple of years ago to concentrate on scientific product development and research. In the context of the new agreement, Forlasa will have the exclusive right to use any new product generated by the JV in its cheese-making business in Spain and Portugal.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week