SPAIN: Puleva Biotech in nutritional JV with cheese producer
Spain's Puleva Biotech has hooked up in a joint venture with compatriot cheese producer Quesos Forlasa. The three-year JV will investigate and develop cheese products and derivates with nutritional uses. Puleva Biotech was spun off from its dairy product parent a couple of years ago to concentrate on scientific product development and research. In the context of the new agreement, Forlasa will have the exclusive right to use any new product generated by the JV in its cheese-making business in Spain and Portugal.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods