SPAIN: Puleva Biotech in nutritional JV with cheese producer
Spain's Puleva Biotech has hooked up in a joint venture with compatriot cheese producer Quesos Forlasa. The three-year JV will investigate and develop cheese products and derivates with nutritional uses. Puleva Biotech was spun off from its dairy product parent a couple of years ago to concentrate on scientific product development and research. In the context of the new agreement, Forlasa will have the exclusive right to use any new product generated by the JV in its cheese-making business in Spain and Portugal.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO