SPAIN: Puleva Biotech in nutritional JV with cheese producer
Spain's Puleva Biotech has hooked up in a joint venture with compatriot cheese producer Quesos Forlasa. The three-year JV will investigate and develop cheese products and derivates with nutritional uses. Puleva Biotech was spun off from its dairy product parent a couple of years ago to concentrate on scientific product development and research. In the context of the new agreement, Forlasa will have the exclusive right to use any new product generated by the JV in its cheese-making business in Spain and Portugal.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report