SPAIN: Puleva Biotech in nutritional JV with cheese producer
Spain's Puleva Biotech has hooked up in a joint venture with compatriot cheese producer Quesos Forlasa. The three-year JV will investigate and develop cheese products and derivates with nutritional uses. Puleva Biotech was spun off from its dairy product parent a couple of years ago to concentrate on scientific product development and research. In the context of the new agreement, Forlasa will have the exclusive right to use any new product generated by the JV in its cheese-making business in Spain and Portugal.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill