SPAIN: Puleva Biotech posts 34% rise in H1 net profit
Spanish health food firm Puleva Biotech, a unit of food company Ebro Puleva, has posted a 34% rise in first-half net profit. The company's net profit rose to €932,000 (US$1.06m), while revenue rose 23% to €2.28m. Puleva Biotech said it was to launch a new product on the market in the coming weeks. The firm said tests of its CV-17 food additive showed that in small regular doses it "significantly reduced numerous risk factors connected to heart disease," and the product would go on sale soon, reported Reuters.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO