SPAIN: Puleva Biotech's H1 profits fall 7% on marketing costs
Spanish nutraceuticals company Puleva Biotech, a unit of food major Ebro Puleva, has reported a 7% decline to €716,000 (US$873,000) in first half operating profits, hurt by large expenses to promote its new GH-28 probiotics line.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses