SPAIN: Puleva Biotech’s Q1 profits soar on stock sale gains
Spanish functional-foods concern Puleva Biotech reported a EUR2.2m (US$2.73m) pretax profit in the first quarter of 2006, up 314% from EUR523,000 reported for the first quarter of 1005. These gains were largely driven by a EUR1.6m stock-sale gain, the company said in a statement issued with Stock Market watchdog Comision Nacional de Valores (CNMV) on Monday (24 April).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Unilever sets packaging target