SPAIN: Puleva Biotech’s Q1 profits soar on stock sale gains
Spanish functional-foods concern Puleva Biotech reported a EUR2.2m (US$2.73m) pretax profit in the first quarter of 2006, up 314% from EUR523,000 reported for the first quarter of 1005. These gains were largely driven by a EUR1.6m stock-sale gain, the company said in a statement issued with Stock Market watchdog Comision Nacional de Valores (CNMV) on Monday (24 April).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea