SPAIN: Puleva seeks capital increase
Spanish biotech company Puleva Biotech will later this week ask shareholders to approve its proposal to issue 1.7 million new shares at €0.6 (US$0.52) apiece. The company will boost the startup's capital by some €20.5m. Puleva Biotech, which spun off from food giant Puleva, was listed on Spain's high-tech Nuevo Mercado market last December, and sought the issue as part of an employee loyalty plan.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea