WORLD: Pusztai remains adamant GM testing is not rigorous enough
As the debate over GM products rages on, help for their proponents may come from an unlikely source. Arpad Pusztai achieved notoriety in the UK for bringing some of the worries over GM products to public attention following experiments with GM potatoes. However, speaking recently at the Organic Food and Wine Festival
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid