FRANCE: Puyricard opens new chocolate factory
French chocolate maker Puyricard has invested €1.3m in a chocolate factory, office buildings and a warehouse near Aix-en-Provence, which were opened yesterday [Thursday].
Puyricard is aiming to double its annual chocolate production to 240 tonnes by 2010.
The company posted a turnover of €5.5m (US$5.8m) for 2002, up 10% year-on-year. The same increase is targeted for 2003, reported the French News Digest.
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units