RUSSIA: Pyaterochka settles on new name – report
At a meeting of the supervisory council of Pyaterochka Holding, the board of Russia's largest retailer has settled on a new name for the combined entity of the Perekrestok and Pyaterochka chains.
According to a report in Russian newspaper Vedomosti, the retailer will be called X5.
It is hoped that the introduction of a new name will distinguish the parent company, which also acquired Perekryostok outlets earlier this year, from its Pyaterochka-branded chain.
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre