RUSSIA: Pyaterochka settles on new name – report
At a meeting of the supervisory council of Pyaterochka Holding, the board of Russia's largest retailer has settled on a new name for the combined entity of the Perekrestok and Pyaterochka chains.
According to a report in Russian newspaper Vedomosti, the retailer will be called X5.
It is hoped that the introduction of a new name will distinguish the parent company, which also acquired Perekryostok outlets earlier this year, from its Pyaterochka-branded chain.
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti