US: Q1 sales and profit down at Fresh Del Monte
Fresh Del Monte Produce, the US-based producer, marketer and distributor of fresh, fresh-cut and prepared fruit and vegetables, has recorded gross profit for the first quarter of 2006 of US$67.7m, down from $117.0m in the first quarter of 2005, with net earnings down from $57.9 m to $16.2m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail