US: Q1 sales and profit down at Fresh Del Monte
Fresh Del Monte Produce, the US-based producer, marketer and distributor of fresh, fresh-cut and prepared fruit and vegetables, has recorded gross profit for the first quarter of 2006 of US$67.7m, down from $117.0m in the first quarter of 2005, with net earnings down from $57.9 m to $16.2m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO