UK/NETHERLANDS: Q3 food volumes slide at Unilever
Unilever's shares were up 3% this morning (25 October) despite food sales volumes falling in the third quarter as its spreads brands suffered from high pricing in key markets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food's pick: Innovation on show at ISM 2016
- Mondelez results and outlook - 7 things to learn
- Can dairy-free Flora lift Unilever spreads sales?
- Foodservice focus: McDonald's/Five Guys/Starbucks
- Richelieu Foods CEO eyes growth - interview
- Mars to cut artificial colours from global foods
- Chobani targets growth after rejecting offers
- Arla eyes job cuts as part of 2020 growth push
- Private-equity firm HKW acquires Panos Brands
- Kerry Group launches Pure free-from meals in UK