USA: QRS will provide Kroger with e-commerce services
QRS Corporation, a leading provider of e-commerce solutions to the retail industry, announced it has signed an agreement with The Kroger Co. (NYSE: KR - news), the largest retail food company in the United States. Using QRS eCommerce Services, Kroger will streamline their purchasing operations by automating their supply chain.QRS will provide Kroger with e-commerce services to support online purchase orders, invoices and shipping notices. QRS will also provide to Kroger enterprise-wide connectivity including trading partner transactions."Having QRS e-Commerce services means companies can focus on their business, on their true core competencies," said John Simon, CEO for QRS. "QRS eCommerce products and services deliver efficiencies that help companies like Kroger gain a competitive advantage."Fred Meyer Stores, a division of Kroger, has used QRS B2B e-commerce services for several years, reducing paper trails, lost orders, human errors and telephone communication.Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, Kroger is the nation's largest retail grocery chain. The Company currently operates more than 2,300 supermarkets and multi-department stores in 31 states under more than a dozen banners, including Kroger, Fred Meyer, Ralphs, Smith's, King Soopers, Dillon, Fry's, Food 4 Less and Quality Food Centers. Kroger also operates 796 convenience stores, 389 fine jewelry stores and 42 food processing plants.Since 1988, QRS has delivered proven B2B e-commerce solutions to the retail industry. Today QRS helps retailers, vendors and service providers meet the challenges of global trade and collaborative commerce. QRS eCommerce, Content, Applications and Marketplace Services enable our more than 9,000 customers to conduct business throughout the world with proven solutions and trusted information. For additional information visit our website at www.qrs.com.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Premier Foods to push on with range revamp
- Why FMCG background key for next Thorntons CEO
- USDA's GMO move may block mandatory labels
- Focus: Why Dairy Crest needs to offload dairies
- UK Responsibility Deal must solve credibility gap
- Unilever CFO Jean-Marc Huet stands down
- Mars launches "healthy" snacks Goodnessknows
- Premier Foods sees FY profits fall
- Mondelez to cut jobs at Chicago site
- JBS "seeking M&A" in Americas, Australia
- Mars Inc in Packaged Food (World)
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Pizza Delivery & Takeaway in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Chocolate Flavors Market by Application & Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Chocolate and Confectionery Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details