USA: Quaker extends time period for PepsiCo divestiture of All Sport
The Quaker Oats Company (NYSE: OAT) today announced that in light of continuing discussions with the Federal Trade Commission regarding the proposed merger of Quaker and PepsiCo, Quaker has extended, by 30 days, the date by which PepsiCo is required to divest its All Sport beverage brand, if necessary to obtain regulatory approval necessary for consummation of the merger.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant