PHILIPPINES: Quaker in new distribution deal with Gymboree
Gymboree Marketing International has been contracted by US giant Quaker Oats to distribute its products throughout the Philippines. The deal follows the termination of Quaker's exclusive two-year contract with Alaska Milk Corp (AMC) on 1 April because it was losing money. Quaker Oats Asia marketing director Richelle Mendoza explained that the choice of Gymboree signified a move for the company into the multiples: "The choice for Gymboree stems from its expertise in efficient and wider supermarket distribution. This criterion played a significant role in our choice for a new distributor."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever