USA: Quaker Oats declares dividend
The board of directors of The Quaker Oats Company (NYSE: OAT) yesterday declared a dividend. Quaker's current dividend period, which commenced March 22, 2001, would customarily end on a record date of June 15, 2001, with a July 13, 2001 payable date. If Quaker's proposed merger with PepsiCo, Inc. (NYSE: PEP) is not completed on or before June 15, 2001, Quaker will pay a quarterly dividend of 28-1/2 cents per share on Quaker's outstanding common stock, payable July 13, 2001 to shareholders of record on June 15, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant