USA: Quaker Oats declares dividend
The board of directors of The Quaker Oats Company (NYSE: OAT) yesterday declared a dividend. Quaker's current dividend period, which commenced March 22, 2001, would customarily end on a record date of June 15, 2001, with a July 13, 2001 payable date. If Quaker's proposed merger with PepsiCo, Inc. (NYSE: PEP) is not completed on or before June 15, 2001, Quaker will pay a quarterly dividend of 28-1/2 cents per share on Quaker's outstanding common stock, payable July 13, 2001 to shareholders of record on June 15, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods