USA: Quaker Oats declares dividend
The board of directors of The Quaker Oats Company (NYSE: OAT) yesterday declared a dividend. Quaker's current dividend period, which commenced March 22, 2001, would customarily end on a record date of June 15, 2001, with a July 13, 2001 payable date. If Quaker's proposed merger with PepsiCo, Inc. (NYSE: PEP) is not completed on or before June 15, 2001, Quaker will pay a quarterly dividend of 28-1/2 cents per share on Quaker's outstanding common stock, payable July 13, 2001 to shareholders of record on June 15, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods