USA: Quaker Oats declares dividend
The board of directors of The Quaker Oats Company (NYSE: OAT) yesterday declared a dividend. Quaker's current dividend period, which commenced March 22, 2001, would customarily end on a record date of June 15, 2001, with a July 13, 2001 payable date. If Quaker's proposed merger with PepsiCo, Inc. (NYSE: PEP) is not completed on or before June 15, 2001, Quaker will pay a quarterly dividend of 28-1/2 cents per share on Quaker's outstanding common stock, payable July 13, 2001 to shareholders of record on June 15, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review