USA: Quaker Oats issues recall of Apple Cinnamon Quakes
US cereals giant Quaker Oats is voluntarily recalling between 50 and 100 cases of Apple Cinnamon Quakes crispy mini rice snacks, because the products may contain a dairy-based seasoning not declared on the products' labels. The affected products are packaged in 3.52-ounce bags with the "Best Before" date of AUG1202 CZ1XX (note: the XX can denote 01 to and including 07).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations