USA: Quaker Oats issues recall of Apple Cinnamon Quakes
US cereals giant Quaker Oats is voluntarily recalling between 50 and 100 cases of Apple Cinnamon Quakes crispy mini rice snacks, because the products may contain a dairy-based seasoning not declared on the products' labels. The affected products are packaged in 3.52-ounce bags with the "Best Before" date of AUG1202 CZ1XX (note: the XX can denote 01 to and including 07).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk