US: Quaker Oats launches breakfast cookies
Quaker Oats has launched a new breakfast food line called Quaker Breakfast Cookies.
The company says each cookie is made with whole grain Quaker Oats and provides 5 grams of dietary fibre as well as being a source of calcium and iron.
"Quaker Breakfast Cookies are a great choice for people who typically reach for a 'sweet' snack before lunch, but don't want to compromise on nutrition," said Ann Mukherjee, vice president of marketing for Quaker Snacks. "Now you can satisfy your craving with a delicious and satisfying snack that tastes as good as a cookie with the wholesome goodness you expect from Quaker."
The product will be available in two varieties - oatmeal raisin and apple cinnamon.
Quaker Breakfast Cookies are being rolled out this month in the US and have a suggested retail price of US$3.29.
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016