USA: Quaker Oats shareholders approve merger with PepsiCo
The Quaker Oats Company (NYSE: OAT) yesterday announced that the Company's shareholders have approved the merger between The Quaker Oats Company and PepsiCo, Inc. Shareholders of PepsiCo are scheduled to vote on the merger and related matters at a separate meeting this afternoon. The closing of the merger remains subject to certain conditions set out in the merger agreement, including the approval of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC). It is anticipated that the transaction will be completed by the end of the second quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO