USA: Quaker Oats shareholders approve merger with PepsiCo
The Quaker Oats Company (NYSE: OAT) yesterday announced that the Company's shareholders have approved the merger between The Quaker Oats Company and PepsiCo, Inc. Shareholders of PepsiCo are scheduled to vote on the merger and related matters at a separate meeting this afternoon. The closing of the merger remains subject to certain conditions set out in the merger agreement, including the approval of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC). It is anticipated that the transaction will be completed by the end of the second quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival