USA: Quaker Oats shareholders approve merger with PepsiCo
The Quaker Oats Company (NYSE: OAT) yesterday announced that the Company's shareholders have approved the merger between The Quaker Oats Company and PepsiCo, Inc. Shareholders of PepsiCo are scheduled to vote on the merger and related matters at a separate meeting this afternoon. The closing of the merger remains subject to certain conditions set out in the merger agreement, including the approval of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC). It is anticipated that the transaction will be completed by the end of the second quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review