USA: Quaker Oats shareholders approve merger with PepsiCo
The Quaker Oats Company (NYSE: OAT) yesterday announced that the Company's shareholders have approved the merger between The Quaker Oats Company and PepsiCo, Inc. Shareholders of PepsiCo are scheduled to vote on the merger and related matters at a separate meeting this afternoon. The closing of the merger remains subject to certain conditions set out in the merger agreement, including the approval of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC). It is anticipated that the transaction will be completed by the end of the second quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods