USA: Quaker reports 21 percent increase in EPS for 2000, a 12 percent increase for fourth quarter, before unusual items
The Quaker Oats Company (NYSE: OAT) today reported earnings per share of $3.40 for the year ended Dec. 31, 2000, excluding unusual items. This compares to $2.80 per share in 1999, an increase of 21 percent. Including unusual items in both years, Quaker reported earnings per share of $2.61 in 2000, versus $3.23 per share in 1999, a decrease of 19 percent. (See section entitled "Unusual Items" for details.)
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO