USA: Quaker reports earnings per share of $1.24 for second quarter, before unusual items, a 12 percent increase
The Quaker Oats Company (NYSE: OAT) yesterday reported earnings per share of $1.24 for its second quarter ended June 30, 2001, excluding unusual items. This compares to $1.11 per share, on the same basis, in the second quarter of 2000, an increase of 12 percent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods