USA: Quality Dining closes sale of nine restaurants
Mishawaka, Ind.-based restaurant operator Quality Dining has closed on the previously announced sale of nine Grady's American Grill restaurants for US$10.45m. The restaurants were located in Florida and Georgia. Quality Dining owns the Grady's American Grill®, Papa Vino's Italian Kitchen and Spageddies Italian Kitchen® concepts and operates Burger King® restaurants and Chili's Grill & Bar® restaurants as a franchisee.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations