USA: Quality Dining closes sale of nine restaurants
Mishawaka, Ind.-based restaurant operator Quality Dining has closed on the previously announced sale of nine Grady's American Grill restaurants for US$10.45m. The restaurants were located in Florida and Georgia. Quality Dining owns the Grady's American Grill®, Papa Vino's Italian Kitchen and Spageddies Italian Kitchen® concepts and operates Burger King® restaurants and Chili's Grill & Bar® restaurants as a franchisee.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO