USA: Quality Dining closes sale of nine restaurants
Mishawaka, Ind.-based restaurant operator Quality Dining has closed on the previously announced sale of nine Grady's American Grill restaurants for US$10.45m. The restaurants were located in Florida and Georgia. Quality Dining owns the Grady's American Grill®, Papa Vino's Italian Kitchen and Spageddies Italian Kitchen® concepts and operates Burger King® restaurants and Chili's Grill & Bar® restaurants as a franchisee.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund