VIETNAM: Quality examination on seafood product exports removed
After receiving a request by the Ministry of Fisheries (MoF) last month, the Vietnamese Ministry of Science, Technology and Environment (MoSTE) has now revealed that it has removed all quality examinations on the country's export seafood products. MoF had stressed in a report that the rate of low-quality export seafood had decreased dramatically over the last five years, from 8.63% to 1.12%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs