GREECE: Quality Street confectionery to hit Greek market in time for Christmas
Nestlé Hellas , the Greek subsidiary of Swiss food giant Nestlé, has revealed plans to launch the group's Quality Street brand of chocolates on the local market during this winter, as part of a drive to expand its presence in the Greek chocolate sector. The chocolates, which come with a variety of hard and soft filings, are often viewed as a favourite around Christmas time.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units