AUSTRALIA: Queensland Borbidge tells ANCC to "get real" about effects of proposed sugar reform
Rob Borbidge, leader of the Queensland Coalition, told the Australian National Competition Council (ANCC) to "get real", following its proposals for sugar industry reform that Borbidge believes will prove disastrous. Speaking yesterday, Borbidge argued that Graham Samuels council chairman should drop proposals to end aggregate sales by sugar producers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail