AUSTRALIA: Queensland Borbidge tells ANCC to "get real" about effects of proposed sugar reform
Rob Borbidge, leader of the Queensland Coalition, told the Australian National Competition Council (ANCC) to "get real", following its proposals for sugar industry reform that Borbidge believes will prove disastrous. Speaking yesterday, Borbidge argued that Graham Samuels council chairman should drop proposals to end aggregate sales by sugar producers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"