AUSTRALIA: Queensland Borbidge tells ANCC to "get real" about effects of proposed sugar reform
Rob Borbidge, leader of the Queensland Coalition, told the Australian National Competition Council (ANCC) to "get real", following its proposals for sugar industry reform that Borbidge believes will prove disastrous. Speaking yesterday, Borbidge argued that Graham Samuels council chairman should drop proposals to end aggregate sales by sugar producers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea