AUSTRALIA: Queensland sets low quota for kangaroo harvest
The Australian government has announced that Queensland's quota for kangaroo harvesting will be 3.8 million animals this year. Agforce Queensland had lobbied for a higher quota of up to six million, and has expressed its disappointment at the government's decision. Agforce Queensland deputy CEO Paul Bidwell said the region's kangaroo population had reached "plague" proportions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs