UK/NETHERLANDS: Quest launches Hifis as part of focus on smell as the key to taste
Quest Food , producer and manufacturer of flavours and food ingredients, has announced the global launch of 40 previously unknown savoury flavour molecules known as High Impact Flavour Ingredients , or Hifi aromatics . Quest flavour experts, chefs and researchers spent three years identifying the Hifis, and the range will form the cornerstone of the company's new range of 25
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods