UK/NETHERLANDS: Quest launches Hifis as part of focus on smell as the key to taste
Quest Food , producer and manufacturer of flavours and food ingredients, has announced the global launch of 40 previously unknown savoury flavour molecules known as High Impact Flavour Ingredients , or Hifi aromatics . Quest flavour experts, chefs and researchers spent three years identifying the Hifis, and the range will form the cornerstone of the company's new range of 25
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever