UK/NETHERLANDS: Quest launches Hifis as part of focus on smell as the key to taste
Quest Food , producer and manufacturer of flavours and food ingredients, has announced the global launch of 40 previously unknown savoury flavour molecules known as High Impact Flavour Ingredients , or Hifi aromatics . Quest flavour experts, chefs and researchers spent three years identifying the Hifis, and the range will form the cornerstone of the company's new range of 25
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti