NETHERLANDS: Questions over future of Recipeweb.com, with funding scarce
The soufflé has sunk at Dutch dotcom Recipeweb.com , after it revealed that the necessary next round of funding, totalling €2.5m, is not forthcoming, and the online recipe publisher was facing bankruptcy. Recipeweb.com organised investment commitments totalling €1.5m, but without the remaining dough the company cannot keep afloat. A deadline of 28 February was given to find the funds after a court granted temporary protection from creditors earlier this month.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units