UK: Quick Curry Fix generates much interest at IFE
Two friends in Buckinghamshire have developed a completely new range of food products in a bid to cash in on the rapidly growing UK market for Indian food. The British public cannot get enough curry, it seems, and now they can get it quicker. Bombay Bangers produces a unique Raj Range of Anglo-Indian products; a blend of modern British fare with ethnic flavour. Their flagship sausage selection is supplemented with savoury pastries, pickles and chutneys. The marketing force behind the company, Charlotte Hart, reveals however that the recipe does not simply involve adding spice to sausages.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units