UK: Quick Curry Fix generates much interest at IFE
Two friends in Buckinghamshire have developed a completely new range of food products in a bid to cash in on the rapidly growing UK market for Indian food. The British public cannot get enough curry, it seems, and now they can get it quicker. Bombay Bangers produces a unique Raj Range of Anglo-Indian products; a blend of modern British fare with ethnic flavour. Their flagship sausage selection is supplemented with savoury pastries, pickles and chutneys. The marketing force behind the company, Charlotte Hart, reveals however that the recipe does not simply involve adding spice to sausages.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review