BELGIUM/CHINA: Quick fastfood chain plans further expansion in China
Belgian-based fastfood company Quick has opened a chain restaurant, selling hamburgers, fries, beverages and ice cream, in north China's Hebei Province. This follows Quick's successful pilot project in Qingdao, Shandong Province. The company is now looking to franchise to grow in China and is targeting Beijing and other major cities as well as China's expanding expressway network.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast