BELGIUM/CHINA: Quick fastfood chain plans further expansion in China
Belgian-based fastfood company Quick has opened a chain restaurant, selling hamburgers, fries, beverages and ice cream, in north China's Hebei Province. This follows Quick's successful pilot project in Qingdao, Shandong Province. The company is now looking to franchise to grow in China and is targeting Beijing and other major cities as well as China's expanding expressway network.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival